Because we all feel stressed and overtired from the COVID pandemic, menopausal symptoms, work, bills, kids, etc. everyone can benefit from Ashwagandha Complex! It helps the body adapt to the changes in everyday life, and will nurture your general health and wellness.
Calming Support for Temporary Stress. No matter where we are or what we do, some level of occasional stress is part of life. By helping both the nervous system and adrenal glands, it will assist your body’s ability to combat temporary stress and maintain well-being.
Ashwagandha has been used traditionally for more than 5,000 years. In Hindi, “Ashwagandha” loosely translates as the “strength of ten horses”
- encourage healthy response to environmental stresses
- ease the effects of temporary everyday life changes
- promote an overall feeling of well-being
- support the body as it ages*
- promote healthy adrenal gland function
- support and soothe the digestive and urinary tract systems
- support the integrity of the oral mucosa
- promote a healthy response to environmental stresses
- support healthy lung function
- support the body’s normal cough reflex
- facilitate the body’s natural ability to break up respiratory secretions
- encourage normal bowel movement*
The restorative benefits of Korean Ginseng make it easier to cope with temporary stress and can help promote vitality and stamina.
- promote vitality and stamina in people of any age
- work as a tonic to benefit the entire body
- ease the effects of heavy exercise
- support the body as it ages
- restore and strengthen immune system function
- support and maintain cellular health
- support the body’s natural defenses against emotional and environmental stressors
- enhance mental clarity*
Skullcap is an effective tonic for the nervous system, especially during times of occasional stress.
- support nervous system health
- promote relaxation and encourage sleep
- relax and soothe temporary tension associated with the menstrual cycle*
If you’re unable to switch off when the chance comes to relax, then these herbs are for you. Contact me today to get yours.
Medical Disclaimer: What I’ve shared with you here is not intended to be a substitute for a medical diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding medical conditions.