As you know, people come to me for all kinds of things! I have to say that stress is one of the biggest concerns I deal with on a day to day basis with my clients. They will ask me, “I don’t want to come home and continue to drink alcohol, what do you have for that?!” Well, there’s an herb for that!
KAVA FORTE: When you get home and don’t want to drink alcohol
This tablet contains Kava root extracted with 100% water, which provides an extract with a full spectrum of compounds including kavalactones. This product is standardized to contain 50 mg of kavalactones per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality. The compounds in Kava Forte, particularly the kavalactones, work together to traditionally help:
- calm the nerves
- ease the effects of mild tension and stress
- promote relaxation and sleep
- support muscle relaxation*
Now I have a few clients that work for the State of California, and they want to know how to, “Not cut people” at work! I know it sounds funny, but I’m sure we’ve all had those moments when we really hate the people we work with, or can’t stand our work environment. My go-to herbal combo for that situation is:
NEVATON: So you don’t cut people when you get to go back to work
The blend of herbs in Nevaton® Forte offers major nervous system support. Saffron, St John’s Wort, Schisandra and Skullcap provide a wide range of phytochemicals including hypericins (naphthodianthrones and pseudohypericin), flavonoids, phenolics, dibenzocyclooctene lignans, carotenoids and other compounds. The St John’s Wort component of this tablet is standardized to contain 375 mcg per tablet of hypericins to ensure optimal strength and quality. Nevaton® Forte is used traditionally to:
- calm the nerves and restore balance in temporary mood swings
- support healthy nervous system response
- encourage balance between the body and mind
- ease the effects of occasional stress*
NERVAGESIC: Not only for nerve pain and sleep, but when someone is grating on that LAST nerve.
Nervagesic contains California Poppy, Jamaican Dogwood and Corydalis yanhusuo to provide relaxation and nervous system support.
These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Provide nervous system support during occasional nervous system discomfort
- Provide relief from occasional sleeplessness
- Promote relaxation of the muscles and enhance the ability to relax during the night
- Ease the effects of temporary nervous stress*
The combination of herbs in Nervagesic contains many compounds including alkaloids, isoflavonoids and other flavonoids.
VALERIAN COMPLEX: Smells like feet. Feels DIVINE! Great for the menopausal woman who can’t sleep and wants to secretly punch people in the throat for existing.
Valerian Complex contains Valerian, Passion Flower and Ziziphus jujuba var.spinosa. This combination of herbs contains many compounds including iridoids (known as valepotriates), an essential oil, cyclopentane sesquiterpenes (including valerenic acid), flavonoids and dammarane-type saponins called jujubosides. Together these herbs and their constituents can help the body to:
- relieve mild nervous tension
- obtain relief from occasional sleeplessness
- promote relaxation
- ease the effects of temporary or occasional stress*
MAGNESIUM LACTATE: Not herbal, but necessary for the anxious jumpy muscle crampy person. Great for poop too!
Magnesium Lactate contains magnesium to support cellular functions.*
- Promotes cellular energy production
- Supports synthesis of essential molecules
- Provides cofactor support for more than 300 enzymes
- Supports ion signaling across cell membranes
- Supports the body’s natural ongoing activities of bone formation and resorption
- Helps facilitate muscle contraction
- Supports the body’s energy production, which is used by the central nervous, neuromuscular, and cardiovascular systems*
Stress can come in all different forms which is why I have a variety of herbs to help. Contact me today to get yours.
Medical Disclaimer: What I’ve shared with you here is not intended to be a substitute for a medical diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding medical conditions.